More and more businesses in the UK are turning to the cloud for their online activities. There are many websites and applications that need higher uptime than what is available in a VPS or dedicated server environment. Cloud server UK providers have used the highest quality hypervisors to run the servers. In a cloud there is a cluster of servers from which resources are drawn at times of a client’s website experiencing traffic spikes. Similarly in case one of the servers fails due to some reason, resources are automatically drawn from the other servers thus ensuring there is no downtime in the cloud environment.
Benefits of cloud server:
- Cloud server UK features are very much similar to the traditional servers with the main difference being that in cloud servers the spaces that the clients hire are virtual spaces.
- The other difference is that in the cloud hosting, clients pay by the hour unlike the traditional hosting where they pay on a monthly or yearly plan basis.
- They thus do not have to pay for any unutilized resources.
- The cloud hosting plan in UK is quite cost effective. Clients can save more when they commit the plans for longer terms.
- They pay for what they use.
- The host charges a small percentage of the used resources as their monthly service fee.
Setting up any business on the cloud is easy and quick.
- The cloud server UK plans are customizable as per the client’s requirements. It does not take long to be built and set up.
Types of cloud servers:
Public cloud: This is a popular model with it being the least expensive of all the models.
Resources are made available via the internet from a pool of resources and availed by the public as per their requirements. . Most of the small business are finding this cloud server UK model very convenient. The clients can access their websites from anywhere and any computing device and from any point wherever internet is available. The pricing model of pay-as-you-go has found wide acceptability among the businesses. With this payment model the client does not have to pay for any unutilized resources.
Private cloud: The cloud server UK provider offers this model to an individual client that looks for an isolated and secured environment. The single customer makes use the resources alone and is assured of greater privacy and security as no other customer can access the secluded area. It gives the client more power and they are allowed to manage the services in any manner suitable to them. It is more expensive than a public cloud but is also more effective and offers more security than available in a data center.
Hybrid cloud: clients that were hesitant to adopt the public cloud model are slowly accepting the concept of hybrid cloud hosting solutions UK. Many banking and other financial institutions find it feasible and attractive where they use the public cloud for all their normal functions and turn to the private cloud for all their sensitive and confidential operations. Read More at : Cyfuture Cloud